HELLO NEW PLAYERS AND WELCOME TO MANIC!
This guide will help you begin and guide you through the steps to becoming a pro.
The first thing you want to do is pick up the beginner set and membership bond out of your bank, claim the membership bond and go to ::nub2rich
- This will allow you to kill the penguins there for 1 hour to get your hands on beginner tokens that can be exchanged for beginner mystery boxes at King Arthur within the same area. Get 95 Prayer
After the hour is over teleport to ::3xpk, grab the bones from your bank that you have received from upon starting the game and do this until you reach level 95 Prayer.
Continuing your journey
After completing your time in the ::nub2rich zone and obtaining 95/99 prayer it's time to move on to the Mutated Corps, the Mutated Corps can be accesed by paying using the money making teleport in the mage tab. The first screen that pops up after using this teleport is the Mutated Corp teleport. To use the teleport, it cost 1x holy elixir and paying a holy elixir will grant you 500 Mutated Corp kills from which you can obtain Loudpurp and Aqualord boxes. Activity to do when you get the chance
Whenever there is a team looking for a helper for either The Treus Minigame or the The Underwater Minigame join in on it for a chance to earn yourself some really good loot. Upgrading your gear
The next step after killing the mutated corps is to upgrade your gear, suggestion would be either the fireblood rapier(fbr) or the destruction whip, either of which you could've already obtained from the Aqualord or loudpurp boxes.
Additional you'd want to get your hands on a loudpurp set (skip this if you already obtained it from the Loudpurp boxes) and a Death/Dragon/Angel death cape (alternative you can farm them yourself at ::kbd, ::zammy or ::sara) High Tier Korasi and Offhand Minigames
Start the Off-hand Minigame/The Korasi minigame and farm for the last tier item (either the Sapphire Offhand or the Light Korasi)
Click on the following links below to guide you.
Continue your adventure with collecting the Legendary Wolf pieces
- Bork for the Legendary Wolf Cowl
- Glod for the Legendary Wolf Body
- Chaos Elemental for the Legendary Wolf Chaps
- Phoenix for the Legendary Wolf Bow Mastering the 3 Combat Styles
After you've completed the Legendary Wolf set, start killing either ::tds, ::rammer or ::ss and collect yourself some Guthix Dungeon Teleport Tabs.
- Start the Guthix Dungeon until you have gotten yourself an Esoteric Staff, alternatively you can kill ::pq and collect yourself a Akrisae set (Esoteric staff would be the strong option)
- After you've collected the Esoteric staff you'll be set on all 3 combat styles for the time being. Gelatinnoth Minigame
- With all the extra drops you've collected in the previous steps, you should be able to buy yourself the Gelatinnoth Pickaxe at the Gelatinnoth miner NPC South-West of the Home Teleport.
9. Start grinding out the Gelatinnoth Dungeon until you've earned yourself an Icy whip Set, alternatively if you get a Gelatinnoth set (Warlord, Shaman, or Marksman) before you get the Icy Whip Set your best bet would be to selling the sets and upgrading your gear to make the next steps easier.
Getting ready for a new realm
10. Kill ::iq until you get the icy dragon set, sell double drops and the whip drops you get along the way.
11. Kill ::necro until you get the Gloves of Darkness, alch the Necromancer Staff drops and sell the other Darkness drops you might get along the way.
12. Start grinding out Raids from this point onwards, do so until you get yourself the Black K.B.D Summoners Helmet (must have), the Godly Platebody, the Primal Legs, Tri-Whip, and the Corrupt Off-hand.
- If you went with the Off-hand Minigame you can skip the Corrupt Off-hand for now
13. After you've obtained the Raid items you should start killing the Bandos Avatars found in the red portal east of home for Sacrificial Upgrade Kits.
- Collect the Viserion Soul drops you get while grinding out the Sacrificial Kits on the Bandos Avatars.
- After you have received the kits, you will want to type in ::sacri and learn what it takes to earn the sacrificial points in order to use the item, the kit, and the points to make the armor and weapons sacrificial. Beyond the realm, final frontier!
14. After you have obtained the Sacrificial Kits and once you have made your set into Sacrificial, you should have enough souls to start doing the Viserion Dungeon, stay here for a while and sell most the loot you get, you'll be spending quite some time in here because it's one of the best money makers in game.
- You combine 1000 Viserion Souls to make a scroll that gives you 15 hours in the Viserion Dungeon.
- The Viserion NPC's also drop 100 Viserion Souls ever so often as well
15. Save up on cash with the previous step, upgrade your Icy Whip set to a Disturbed Whip set when you've got enough to afford it.
16. After you've upgraded the Icy Whip set to a Disturbed Set (Whip and Gloves) it is time to move on to the Gluttonous Behemoth found at ::bm
- Alternatively you can find the Behemoth if you enter the portal in front of the Wise Old Man west of the Home teleport.
17. If you are having a hard time with Behemoth right now you can obtain a Food Pouch and the Food Pouch Upgrade Scroll from ::barrel, this will allow you to bring in 10 (20 if upgraded) extra food items.
18. The best possible gear upgrade you could get at this moment is the K.B.D Torva Set from the Instanced Dungeon, if you have a hard time completing the dungeon get yourself a Vampyre's Aurora from the Chaos Elemental found in the deep wilderness
Congratulations! From this point forward you got all the content manic has open for you to explore in any way you want!
Thank you so much for reading this guide! Hopefully this has helped provide you with as much of a great experience as it has for me when I started.
Special shout out to Logitec for helping me make this guide!