Little Alice

How's your day?

Hey guys I'm starting this thread to see how everyone's day goes. It could be today, tomorrow, 3 years from now! Just let us know how it's going!

Its been going good. I love coming onto this server and talking to the players, it feels like a home away from home. No matter how much stress I feel I can always rely on the manic community to cheer me up. I love you guys a lot ❤️

1 minute ago, AusWayne said:

11/10 on my worst days

11/10 must mean those are some good days :3

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Its been going good. I love coming onto this server and talking to the players, it feels like a home away from home. No matter how much stress I feel I can always rely on the manic community to cheer me up. I love you guys a lot ❤️

Putting this much emotion behind one post ❤️ we love you too.

I want to be real with everyone and be open. No reason on hiding myself from my family right?

I'm doing good today, just came back to playing rsps's and I'm glad I picked Manic, seems to have a good community so far. Looking forward to maybe getting to know some of you.

6 minutes ago, Steamed Eggs said:

I'm doing good today, just came back to playing rsps's and I'm glad I picked Manic, seems to have a good community so far. Looking forward to maybe getting to know some of you.

Manic has a really great community along with a great staff team. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

17 minutes ago, Steamed Eggs said:

Im glad to here this man. Lol some of us even playing fortnite and stuff together. Dont be afraid to even just chat with me normally. I love making friends on here

Going for full slayer set, and one of the achievements will be done. Next ones within a week to do - 10k agility tickets and rune ores to mine :) all in all not bad