Tsunami

Item ban list for Manic

The updated ban list for Manic

Hey guys TwistedGoose here this will be the list of all the banned items that have taken place since the recent update.

Manic_15.png

All of the items you see here including the vamp aura have been banned from the following:

• Behemoth
  • Instanced Dungeon
  • Gelatinnoth Minigame

Reason for bans:

• The behemoth was always supposed to be the hardest boss in the game, and with these items it was way too easy.
  • In the instanced dungeon soul split is prohibited therefore any soul split based items should have been removed as well.
  • The Gelatinnoth Minigame really does not require any OP weapons in order to beat it therefore, we felt like it needed to be balanced out.

If anyone thinks that we should re look at these bans feel free to send me a pm on forums, or discord and explain to me why. As you all know we listen to our players very frequently because we value all of your opinions.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Twisted Goose

I voted no on the poll for the simple reason that the aura was designed to be weaker than ss but work in places that ss doesn't :P 

Apart from that I don't have any experiences with the minigames/bossing that these weps can't be used at so I don't have much of an opinion on that lol