logitec

Updates of 02/12/2019: Treus rewards update, bloody dragon, Magma korasi, & more!

logo.png

Hey Manic!

Today we got a fresh new content packed update for all of you.

Treus Dayth drop table revamp

In todays update we bring you the next boss drop table revamp and this time it'll be the drop table of Treus Dayth

The royal martian set has been removed from the droptable, the dropchances of the inferno boots & gloves have been adjusted and the blood justicar has been added into the droptable of Treus Dayth.

The Blood justicar set is the first free to play set that has a drop rate boost built in as well as boosting the torva hitpoints bonus

2hnvmvn.jpg

Magma korasi & Magma korasi off-hand

The light korasi that can be obtained from the warrior's guild 2.0 can now be upgraded into a magma korasi.

The magma korasi will be the last tier of korasi's and will have stats that can be compared to the sacrificial tri-whip.

The light korasi can be upgraded into the magma korasi by speaking to the bill ticket master

The magma korasi off-hand has been added to the bill ticket master as a alternative way to obtain one of the best off-hands in the game.

The magma korasi off-hand can be obtained by freely upgrading a magma korasi into a magma korasi off-hand.

2r6l5x4.jpg

Bloody dragon set

The icy dragon set can now be upgraded into the bloody dragon set by speaking to the bill ticket master.

Besides a drastic change in aesthetic the bloody dragon set will also provide you with a huge increase in stats.

anbn85.jpg

Magma jester set

The lava jester set can now be upgraded in the magma jester set by speaking to the bill ticket master.

The magma jester set will prove to be a drastic upgrade over the lava jester set as well as a set that will play a DRASTIC role in one of the future updates that will be released into manic.. so be sure to get your hands on it early on.

24n35w5.jpg

Ganopurp

The ganopurp set is the latest addition to the donor shop and can be purchased in set for 350k donator points.

The set that comes with 6 items got a build in torva hp boost as well as a +1.5x drop rate boost and comes with magical attack bonusses that are tied to the ethereal set.

38ye1.jpg

Besides the great updates you have been releasing, i appreciate the hard work the staff team is putting into the server, makes it feel like you really care about the players, thanks a lot! :)

On 2/13/2019 at 1:58 PM, Tsunami said:

This magma jester is awesome! I will be grinding the heck out of behemoth for sure! :)

You gotta carry me at Treus a bit more. I need that justiciar set so bad

Just now, New Wind said:

You gotta carry me at Treus a bit more. I need that justiciar set so bad

Haha you would like that wouldnt you. :)