Sign in to follow this  
hachiman

Hachiman Application

In-game name: Hachiman

What is your timezone: GMT+1

How long have you been playing ManicPS: About 7 months or so

How many hours do you play a day: Usually 3/4, some weeks less because of work, but I try to be online as much as possible

Have you ever been muted/banned: (if yes explain why) Yes, 2 mutes in 7 months of play time. Both times, I was heavily provoked and was silly enough to respond in the wrong way. I accepted the mutes both times without question.

Do you have any staff experience: Yes, I have been moderator, administrator, and Co-Owner on multiple servers.

Do you have discord: Yes.

Do you have a working microphone: I have a relatively new set of earphones with a good microphone, yes.

What languages do you speak: English (1st language), Dutch (2nd language)

Why should we accept you: (50 words minimum) I've seen a lot of players come and go, quite a few staff members too, almost none of the staff members (some of whom I thought were very good at the job) lasted a very long time, and I guess I thought i'd apply to see if you would give me a chance to prove myself as server helper/moderator. I have a couple of years experience on RSPS's, 7 months of experience and knowledge of Manic, I love playing the game and helping out new players, as a lot of players will also tell you, if you were to ask them. I'm (almost always) friendly, helpful, when I play, I play for hours on end, always ready to help if/when needed. I almost always know how to respond to what kind of situation, and I nearly always manage to calm the situation down without any further escalation. I hope you consider giving me a chance to prove myself as staff, I'm sure you won't regret it.

Thanks in advance for reading my application :)

Hachiman - Jed