Sign in to follow this  
Typhoon

SICK FORUM ACTIVITY EVENT!

What is up Manic. Here's what I've promised and promoted for over a week. SICK, CRAZY and HUGE event hosted exclusively to our forum community. It's not too late to register and participate, but your changes decreases tremendously everyday. So what are you waiting for ? Make your forums account and participate to get involved into PURE MADNESS!

How To Participate ?

But Cooni, how can I participate into this madness ?

It's really simple. All you have to do is use forums, and reply to this thread with your in-game name.

Ofcourse you also need to maintain the activity on forums to get better chances. 

REMEMBER: IF YOU HAVEN'T REPLIED TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR IN-GAME NAME, YOU ARE NOT PARTICIPATING INTO THIS EVENT. YOU NEED TO REPLY WITH YOUR IN-GAME NAME. PERIOD.

How Do We Pick Winners ?

We will pick 3 winners based on few criterias and aspects. Although I said it's simple to participate in this event, it's not easy to be the best and to win since we are not using any Random number generator, or pick winners randomly. We will pick winners based on how much work you do, and how professional you are. This is exclusive chance to win something huge, so criterias is bigger aswell. 

Winners will be picked based on following criterias:

* Activity

* Maturity

* Professionality

* How detailed your posts are (NO SPAMMING!)

* How you act in certain situations

* Knowledge

If you promote forums, and refer more players to use forums, and this thread, you will get better chance. We as a team are doing our best effort to get forums active, and get as much people hooked. Everything that you do what helps forums activity, will be one step closer to your winning.

How to get disqualified ?

We have currently 3 Forum moderators moderating and watching you all very closely. Us 3 will personally have a discussion about who is going to win, and who deserves it most. We can also choose to disqualify you if you break any rules on forums. If we decide to disqualify you, there is absolutely no way you can participate into this event at all anymore. Make sure to follow our rules closely, so you don't get disqualified because its the last thing you want.

Forum Moderators are: @Supergirl, @logitec and @Hc Cooni

And lastly....

What are the prizes of this event ?

I didnt promote this event for no reason. Prizes are huge, and if you stick with forums it's not that hard. All you have to do is maintain the activity to get a chance to win these CRAZY rewards.

1st prize:

Forum Moderator rank (YES FOR REAL) and $50 donation store credit!

2nd prize:

$50 donation store credit!

3rd prize:

$25 donation store credit!

Event will take place untill last day of april, and winners will be announced 1st of May. Any further questions can be asked from @logitec, @Supergirl or myself via Forums DM or Disord.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Just now, Kitajec2 said:

Hehe, u know i am trying my luck everywhere 😄 
My nickname is Kitajec.

It’s not luck this time brother 😉

Good luck sir!

Just now, Hc Cooni said:

It’s not luck this time brother 😉

Good luck sir!