Sign in to follow this  
inocentes

Some suggestions (...)

Hey fellow Manic brothers,

So I'll post here some suggestions I have. I've gathered all of them from my experience on manic from the begin to now.

Let's start it:

- Prestige: Like other players said before, and multiple times, prestige needs a rework. A revamp to its whole reason. It can be done in multiple ways: might it be by rising the number of prestiges, making it more impactfull, increasing drop rate, changing and implementing proper rewards, pos-max prestige PVM rewarding... multiple ways of doing.

- Donator ranks : In my honest opinion, there's small to nearly none difference in most of donor ranks, in terms that a divine donor nearly has small more benefits than an  normal donor. In these terms, I think that either their benefits, or either their "zones" must be reworked in some way. The player needs to feel that they're receiving what they're paying for, feeling that their zone or benefits truly transpass what they paid for.

- Membership: Let's be honest, besides overloads , Memberzone has no truly use, making the membership nearly to truly useless. Needs a rework in someway. It has to mean something or isn't at all worth it/useful.

- New rank: I think we should reward players that are loyal to us, to us Manic community, to us/you Manic staff, to this family. In that way I think we should implement a new rank called " Veteran". I'm aware of the existence of Respected rank, but it's a different thing in my opinion. Veteran is a rank aiming those who were loyal to this family for long, who helped a lot the community in the past and present, and should always be a rank given, not by request, but by vote poll, coming from staff/respected members, that way, isn't a grind rank, but a full deserved one. Plus, of course, there's some basic requirements to meet, being the most important one, in my opinion, the joining date. Let me hear your thoughts guys.

It's all for now, but I might updated in future.

cheers

23 minutes ago, Matias said:

I like everything you mentioned, thank you Inocentes.

Glad to hear it. Waiting for feedback 🙂

Thank you for the amazing suggestions buddy. Although I’d change Veteran to Legend but I have to agree with all of your suggestions you just mentioned here.

21 minutes ago, Hc Cooni said:

Thank you for the amazing suggestions buddy. Although I’d change Veteran to Legend but I have to agree with all of your suggestions you just mentioned here.

Thank you for the feedback, appreciate it 🙂
About Veteran rank, I said Veteran, but Legend might be nice too yes.

I just don't think ::Mz zone need rework, is so cheap so or completely delete this zone, or make it more expensive and more useful. Rest stuff i really love, thanks !

27 minutes ago, Kitajec said:

I just don't think ::Mz zone need rework, is so cheap so or completely delete this zone, or make it more expensive and more useful. Rest stuff i really love, thanks !

Yes, that's the point. Needs a revamp or just not needed at all.
Appreciated buddy!