Sign in to follow this  
Papi C

More sellable items

Posted (edited)

I went through all the loots in the "Boss Teleports" and its become apparent that 85% of the loots you can obtain cannot be sold to the bills shop, all the boxing gloves cant be sold, obsidion, gladiator, assassination, etc

We need more drops that can be sold, as there is no bosses worth camping for money because no one buys anything or has any money to buy anything. 

EDIT:

-I feel ironman mode should have the ability to vote, as it will also increase votes for toplists.

-Ironman needs to have the ability to use the PvP store, as we can get statuettes from revs but cant utilize them in the slightest, its a big stop in the process of being able to go to demonic gorillas as I need a chaotic staff which is only obtainable via pvp shop

TIA

Papi C

Edited by inocentes

On 5/24/2019 at 7:17 PM, Papi C said:

I went through all the loots in the "Boss Teleports" and its become apparent that 85% of the loots you can obtain cannot be sold to the bills shop, all the boxing gloves cant be sold, obsidion, gladiator, assassination, etc

We need more drops that can be sold, as there is no bosses worth camping for money because no one buys anything or has any money to buy anything. 

EDIT:

-I feel ironman mode should have the ability to vote, as it will also increase votes for toplists.

-Ironman needs to have the ability to use the PvP store, as we can get statuettes from revs but cant utilize them in the slightest, its a big stop in the process of being able to go to demonic gorillas as I need a chaotic staff which is only obtainable via pvp shop

TIA

Papi C

Edited and got your 3 topics all together, so doesn't look like spam.

OT: I like your ideas, def worth thinking of.

hi. thank you for suggesting this, would you mind writing a list of items that you should be able to sell and their prices in the bills for items shop?

I believe some of them have billshop prices set but are still unable to be sold.

Posted (edited)

I've written an entire list of boss drops and their new prices, you will be able to sell your items next update.

If you have any suggestions PM me. Thread locked

Edited by Matias