loadedglock

Clan war! [EXPIRED]

I am putting out a reward for a clan battle, the rules and rewards are posted below! 

So whats the event?

Either a 3v3, 5v5 or 10v10 deep wildy multi combat clan battle, can even do 2+ teams fighting if thats in the general interest!

The prize will be one gift of darkness per clan member that participated on the winning team and one promo Mbox per player that was on the loosing team

depending on justin  we may be able to supply pk points to the winning team @Teh Justin

Rules: 

- must all be geared in the same gear on both teams

- must supply own gear, pm me if ur team needs assistance financially

- one life per team member.

- team leaders must talk  with each other to organize the date for the battle then inform me

- if the battle is recorded and posted on forums that player will receive extra bonus rewards!

- the two teams must agree on exact gear setup and inventory setup

- you may recruit ANYONE as long as they show up to the battle

clan leaders if you start doing this soon i can reward u personally for taking initiative! good luck to all  and post below what your team name is and if you are interested!

TEAM 1: REALM OF DEATH

Leader: Chink

Players recruited so far: 4

TEAM 2: RESISTANCE

Leader: Kenji

Players recruited so far: 3

its up to you and other team leaders :D! I am uncertain if I will be participating or being ref so please recruit while we wait :D

I'd love to participate so I'm looking for a team if anyone's interested (im not very good at pking).

if this goes well justin said he is willing to let ma make it a weekly thing where he will supply the gear and rewards for it